The hand-tie is an essential technique for florists. For this introductory 2 hours workshop, you can learn a bit about flower selection, making the bouquet in your hand, wrapping it in paper, and finishing it with twine.
All materials and tools will be provided, bring your nimble fingers, and a carrier to bring home your creation.
- Color tone | Pink, Purple, Orange, Yellow
- Language | Cantonese
- Max. | 5 People; Min. | 3 People
- If the attendance is not ideal, the lesson will be cancelled. Enrolled students can either choose to pick in the same project at other times or do the full refund
- The above price is included flowers and instructions fee
- All necessary tools will be provided
- No cancellation will be accepted
- To provide an best learning environment, kids and pets can not be attend
- Forest By K Limited will reserve the final decision on the activity
The photos are for reference only .